Child and Adult Counselling Supervisor, Hampton Hill
Experienced and fully qualified Child Counselling Supervisor wanted to support the counselling team at MiD Mediation and Counselling. We are looking for a Supervisor familiar with systemic family therapy, brief therapy or CBT, who is able to provide one and a half hour monthly group supervision to a team of four counsellors who do short-term work with children, adults and families. Supervision experience, child counselling experience, safeguarding and accreditation with a UK body are essential. The supervision is currently taking place online but, once all restrictions lift, will take place at the MID office in Hampton Hill, so the applicant must be willing to travel to the office monthly.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to Alison Morgan, at firstname.lastname@example.org Or please call 020 8891 6860 for more information.
Client Services Officer (Part-time)
We are looking for an experienced administrator who is hard-working, empathetic and has a great attention to detail to join our busy team in a rewarding and interesting part time position. The individual will need to be flexible with an excellent phone manner, communication skills & full Microsoft Office Skills. They will be responsible for handling enquiries, meeting clients and maintaining records.
The successful candidate would need to work Tuesdays and Fridays.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 020 8891 6860 for further information. Closing date: Friday 30 July 2021
Salary: £8,800 p/a for 16 hours a week (Full time salary equivalent of £22,000) with 25 days holiday pro rata
Our clients are going through very challenging times so we need someone who is an excellent communicator and who is always calm, polite and efficient.
This role will work alongside other administrators to ensure the smooth running of the client services in the following areas of work:
- To co-ordinate the work of the mediators and counsellors and ensure the matching of clients with appointments. This includes:
- Handling enquiries from clients, social services, general public and others. Enquiries may be received by telephone, letter, email or in person.
- Liaising with clients about their appointments and diary management
- Receiving clients and directing them to their appointments
- Keeping accurate records of all referrals, registrations and appointments
- Processing client payments
- To accurately input client data into the computer database.
- To accurately collate, maintain and close off client files.
- To maintain supplies of standard forms and relevant stationary.
- To attend administration team meetings which will on occasion take place outside your usual working times and to occasionally cover for annual leave/sickness outside your usual working hours.
- To ensure the office is kept clean and Covid safe alongside the rest of the team.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people on the telephone, in writing and in person.
- We need an individual who will go the extra mile and be empathetic towards our clients and always ensure they are working to support our clients during difficult times.
- The ability to work in a team and offer flexibility. You may be required to work outside of your usual hours to cover sickness and annual leave.
- To be able to undertake general administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft office and Outlook and have good keyboard skills.
- Ability to understand and use a computer database.
- The ability to be pro-active and to take initiative.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely and to have an excellent attention to detail.
- A commitment to the Equal Opportunities Policy and the Confidentiality Policy.