Administration Officer (Part-time)
A rewarding and interesting part time position is available at MiD Mediation and Counselling in Hampton Hill.
We are looking for a new Administration Officer who is flexible, with an excellent phone manner, communication skills & full Microsoft Office Skills. Responsible for handling enquiries, meeting clients and maintaining records.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8891 6860 for further information. Closing date: 30th June 2019
Salary: £8,660 p/a for 16 hours a week
Holidays: 5 weeks pro rata
To work alongside and liaise with other administrators to ensure the smooth running of the client services in the following areas of work:
- To co-ordinate the work of the Practitioners and ensure the matching of clients with appointments. This includes:
- Handling enquiries from clients, social services, general public and others. Enquiries may be received by telephone, letter, email or in person (not an exhaustive list).
- Liaising with clients about their appointments and diary management
- Receiving clients and directing them to their appointments
- Preparing the work rotas and agreeing dates with the practitioners
- Keeping accurate records of all referrals, registrations and appointments
- Processing client payments
- To accurately input client data into the computer database.
- To accurately collate, maintain and close off client files.
- To maintain supplies of standard forms and relevant stationary.
- To attend administration team meetings which will on occasion take place outside your usual working times and to occasionally cover for annual leave/sickness outside your usual working hours.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people on the telephone, in writing and in person.
- The ability to work in a team and offer flexibility. You may be required to work outside of your usual hours to cover sickness and annual leave.
- General administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft office and Outlook and have good keyboard skills.
- Ability to understand and use a computer database (training will be given).
- The ability to be pro-active and to take initiative.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely.
- A commitment to the Equal Opportunities Policy and the Confidentiality Policy.