Misunderstandings and miscommunications sometimes happen within families and can cause conflict. Our skilled mediators and counsellors are here to help.
We offer up to six 1 hour long sessions tailored to the individual family needs, to try and improve communication between family members and resolve outstanding issues.
Every circumstance is different, but we’ve helped families resolve a wide range of issues including
- Post separation problems following court proceedings. How to make a court order work in practice at key moments, such as Christmas/Easter/summer holidays/birthdays/hand overs.
- How to resolve conflict with step-parents/step-siblings.
- How to resolve conflict with teenagers regarding contact arrangements.
- Re-establishing contact with grandparents.
- Helping siblings agree the best course of action for elderly relatives.
- Re-establishing contact with a parent who has been absent for a period of time.
Please call us on 020 8891 6860, so we can discuss your situation and how we can help you. We’ve over 30 years of experience helping families improve communication and find positive ways forward.
If you live in the TW1, TW2, TW11 or TW12 postcodes this service may be FREE thanks to the generous support of the Hampton Fund. For those living in other areas an hourly charge applies.