BBC TV Show about mediationBBC2 – Mr v Mrs: Call the Mediator
This documentary series reveals the inner workings of the world of mediation. See real couples try to work through their disputes with a mediator, trying to minimise expensive legal fees that could be incurred in the courtroom.
Is mediation right for you?…..Watch the show to see how mediation works in real life.
Episode 3 was broadcast on Tuesday 5th July at 9:30pm.
All 3 Episodes are available on BBC iPlayer.
If you are separating or divorcing, thinking about it, or want to look again at child arrangements made in the past, we can help.
Our mediators are fully qualified and accredited.
We want to help you build a better future for you and your family.
Family mediation works. Research shows it reduces conflict, speeds up the process of divorce and separation and helps to build a more stable future for families.
We can help you:
- Talk to your ex about the things you need to sort out, even though it may be difficult
- Negotiate a fair financial settlement. We can help you untangle complex financial situations
- Develop a parenting plan which will suit you and your children’s changing needs
- Improve communication as separated co-parents
- See children separately so that their views are heard
- Complete financial disclosure and work alongside your legal adviser to achieve a financial order
- Assess you for Legal Aid. Those who qualify receive mediation free
As a not for profit organisation we strive to provide a high quality, affordable service for all of our clients.MiD Mediation is based in Hampton Hill but we serve clients all across South West London and Surrey..
We regularly see clients from:
Richmond, Twickenham, Hampton Hill, Hampton, Kew, Teddington, Barnes, Chiswick, Feltham, Hampton Court, Hampton Wick, Fulwell, Hanworth, Kingston, East Molesey, Surbiton, Sunbury, Walton, Esher, Claygate, Hinchley Wood, Thames Ditton, London Borough of Richmond, London Borough of Hounslow.
Please download, complete and return our referral form to make an appointment.